Monday, March 21, 2016

Know What Time It Is !!

"Oh foolish generation, you do not discern the signs of the times!" We are the generation that will see the return of Jesus! The gospel is now being preached worldwide in various ways, and not everyone is listening, but it is the Spirit's job to draw hearts to the Truth. Are you listening to what the Spirit is saying to you, a servant of God? What a priviledge, and what a responsibility to walk with Jesus in humility, unity and integrity. Oh Lord Jesus I asked that You to rattle me out of my complacency and it is TIME to pay attention to the opportunities that Jesus has set up for me...to humble myself and without concern for my reputation, to share the Truth with those in my life...right now. "This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit." John 15:8 --- When I stand in front of Jesus, I do NOT want to regret wasting my time on earth, and definetly NOT be surprised. Do NOT grow weary! Do NOT quit! The intensity and frequency of spiritual, national and enviromental tragedy is occuring day after day. JESUS is COMING, JESUS is COMING, JESUS is COMING soon! Thank You Jesus for choosing me and equipping me to speak to this generation. Thank You Lord Jesus for giving me the opportunity to participate in what You are already doing. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment